PPFDC
July 25, 2014, 09:55:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: League Announcements  (Read 1136 times)
Mad Dog
Administrator

« on: March 22, 2012, 08:13:44 PM »

Thursday night league will be gradually moving later as the days get longer.  Looks like next week we will start at 5:20. I want to gradually work back to a 5:45 starting time. I believe that Ace Pool is at around $19.
Mad Dog
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 10:12:52 PM »

Next week we will be moving back to 5:30 PM and probably staying at that starting time for a month or so. We'll see. Ace pool is at about $30.
Mad Dog
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 11:36:47 AM »

Cottonwood Thursday night league is now at 4:45 PM and could well be the last week of league. Don Labor has expressed interest in running it a few weeks longer but I can't verify that at the moment. It is getting dark quite early at the moment.
Mad Dog
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 12:37:53 AM »

Monday night - Singles
Wednesday night - Singles and Doubles
Thursday night - Doubles
ekolk

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 09:57:43 PM »

Hey I'm in town from KC and want to play league round while I am here. Thursday 5:00 at Cottonwood. Is that correct? Is there anything Wednesday? Thanks.
Mad Dog
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 11:15:44 PM »

There should be something on Wednesday at 5 PM as well at Cottonwood. I'm not sure what the format will be because I'm not running the Wednesday league.

I would say just show up. Thursday is random draw doubles at 5 PM.

You also might be able to hook up with some of us on Friday for a casual round somewhere (possibly Jellystone this week).
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:18:23 PM by Mad Dog » Logged
Mad Dog
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 07:41:55 PM »

League is getting moved back to 5:15 next week. Please check with Nate about the starting time on Wednesday. Days are getting longer.
Mad Dog
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 11:32:19 AM »

Just heard that James is getting banned from all league play and a new #1 tag will hopefully be getting made. He walked off from another tag match yesterday.
Mad Dog
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013, 10:43:51 PM »

The #1 tag has been redone and will be in play for singles on Monday, April 8 at Cottonwood. Show up for a run at the #1 tag.

This is unfortunate but people do have to abide by the rules for challenges and not walk off. If you walk off from a round you have to take the highest tag. That is the rules.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 10:45:55 PM by Mad Dog » Logged
JaMeS

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2013, 04:40:30 PM »

Another tag match?

I havent walked out on any tag matches, what the hell is going on here?

I gave the 7 man group at Sakuna the option to split up into two groups after the first hole, they didnt want to so I started another round with other people. whoever whined and bitched about Sakuna can kiss my ass.

As for Sunday...  The folks ( dont know who ) that played discgolf with me and allowed me to leave driving my vehicle in that state can also kiss my ass.

A club or anyone for that matter that is going to judge me in any way can kiss my ass.

I've defended the number 1 tag from every challenge, and I have gone out of my way to play at every single convenient time I've been free. So whoever is feeling all high and mighty about tags ... can also kiss my ass

Ban me from what? A league of people who is unfriendly to new players and have even put such a bad taste in the friends I've sent out to play that they came to me and said they would never play with those pretentious bastards again. He had never seen such arrogance. I for one have no room to speak, but see I can back it up if and when I talk shit..

Discgolf for me isnt going to be ruined by someone's petty ego trip.

Aces and Birdies~

James LeBlanc
Mad Dog
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2013, 02:19:30 AM »

You are welcome to speak with Michael Schuette about it James.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 02:25:10 AM by Mad Dog » Logged
unregistered
Administrator

Email
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2013, 09:19:05 AM »

James, it is completely your decision whatever you want to do. All I heard about you from whoever I have talked to was complaints and complaints and complaints. Walking off in the middle of a round at Cottonwood and walking off in the middle of a round at Cottonwood, Sakuna and whatnot. This has been going on for almost 2 months and it is simply no longer tolerable.

Claiming your inebriated state during Spring Fling as an excuse for your actions is also unacceptable, and seeking retaliation against the TD by filing a complaint with the PDGA .. it is certainly within your rights but apparently it unearthed some other similar incidents. Since you already state that the club can kiss your ass, that's fine with me, I confirmed with all officers of the club that, effective immediately, your membership is terminated.

Regards,

Michael 
JaMeS

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2013, 06:23:34 PM »

I was talking about two sundays ago at cottonwood, as for the spring fling I had nothing to do with that bullshit. I went to my car to grab my jacket after announcing my score on the final hole. Whatever happened to the scorecard, happened after I left. I was under the impression I was playing with golfers I could trust. *shrug* 
Mad Dog
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 10:32:22 PM »

League is now starting at 5:45 PM and will remain at that time until mid August.
Mad Dog
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2013, 10:56:36 PM »

The Cottonwood ace pool is currently at $105.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: